Can I "subscribe" to get access to the student links?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 pm
by matt025 • 1 Post

Is there a way to subscribe so that I can access the student links (chord charts, lessons, etc). I would be willing to pay a student fee in order to have access. Thanks in advance for any response

Scroll up

RE: Can I "subscribe" to get access to the student links?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:22 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Matt025

There are free lessons and free pdf's on the site. But to get acces to all the stuff you should subscribe in case you could not find the link i place it here below. It would be very good to subscribe like this you support Pebber a lot and you will get great videos every month. It the money worth. I hope to see you soon here with your posted videos.

Subsribe

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:38 am
by ashan • 190 Posts

you will not get to chose what you want. pebber will give you access depending on what level your playings at.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:57 am
by Guitar Player • 83 Posts

Quote: ashan wrote in post #3
you will not get to chose what you want. pebber will give you access depending on what level your playings at.

Ashan! How you doing?

"We hope to do well" - Francesco Cappiello

"Teaching guitar......it's better than digging ditches for a living" - Ursin DeRoche
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:07 am
by ashan • 190 Posts

doing okay man :) how's everything going here. i resumed the subscription i stopped halfway with pebber :) looking forward to practice a few hours per day again.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
326 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 107) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly