Pebber’s Legacy

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:46 am
by Drazzirg • 8 Posts

Hello everyone.

I know the forums have been quiet for a long time. I’m hoping that some of the other students see this. If you have any private lessons, lesson videos, PDF files or anything. Share them if you could. Pebber contributed a lot to the community and dedicated a lot of time throughout his life to contribute to guitar as an instrument. I’d really hate for this to go quiet and it all be lost. PB was truly a titan of guitar technique and musical knowledge. He will be missed.

If you can, try to upload all you have to a DropBox or something similar for everyone to share. Maybe we can compile it all somewhere to share with the world. His teachings are too valuable. I’ll try to see what I have later on to upload.

Scroll up

RE: Pebber’s Legacy

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:23 am
by McFly • 42 Posts

Hi Drazzirg,

saw your comment on reddit ( I posted something along the same lines there).

Pebber made so much stuff available on youtube, but of course pre-recorded videos for subscribing students
were much more detailed and thorough.

It is hard to know whether those subscriber videos and materials will ever be made available by someone
in the future.

I would also like to have those at some point as they are pure gold.

Since we don't know will someone close to him continue selling those videos, should we allow
for some period of time to see what happens before we share those subscriber videos.

I don't even know how to find out about that or who to ask for that matter
(even if I did it might be too early to ask people close to him about such stuff).

Anyway, hopefully, at some point interested students will be able to acquire those videos somehow.

I tried contacting some of the forum members who were recently online or studying with Pebber recently
through private messages to see what is their opinion or current student status, but haven' received any answer yet.

In any case, really sad for his family and friends, and a great loss for his students and the guitar community in general.

Pebber was simply great.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:53 am
by Drazzirg • 8 Posts

I agree. I would love to be able to pay for the videos/files he had created if someone close to him could set something up so the proceeds go to his family. I know there are 1000s of hours of footage he has created for guitar.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:08 pm
by David A Rose • 4 Posts

has there been anyone to contact about getting video lessons? I would gladly pay family members. Please let me know or email, pm, etc, etc.....thanks!!!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:00 am
by ashan • 190 Posts

i hope someone in his family opens his lesson repository for paying students or something like that.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:02 am
by McFly • 42 Posts

@ashan come to Discord. easier to talk.
forum not very active for years.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:41 pm
by Gavin • 2 Posts

Hi is Discord still in operation?

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:05 pm
by McFly • 42 Posts

Sent you the link in PM.

If it is expired send me a message, I will send a new one.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 15 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 437 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: