IMPORTANT, YOU CAN NOMINATE PEBBER FOR NEXT TOP GUITAR INSTRUCTOR

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:09 pm
by mr. gurgle (deleted)

Guys and gals, True Fire com is having a guitar instructor competition and they are asking people to nominate their candidate! Would you be interested to nominate Pebber, I already did! If you are, all you would have to do is to get to their site (link below if it works here) and fill the form.

Their questions......You write

Instructor's Name: Pebber Brown

Instructor's Email: pebberbrown @ gmail. com

Instructor's Website: put the pbguitarstudio link here

Link to Video of Instructor (Performance or video lesson): Put any one of the ones you want on Youtube. Copy and paste the URL in to the field! Keep in mind that you want to represent Pebber as a teacher, not just what you may like at the moment! (I put the, 5, 7, 12, 14, and 35 Pos Scale Systems. It is a nice overview of the breadth of the material that is covered by Pebber!)

Why is this person TrueFire's Next Top Guitar Instructor?: Write why you would like to see Pebber get the nomination and win! Be respectful and honest, please do not bash other instructors in the same breath as you praise Pebber!

The link to the form is below and it can be found on Facebook too, just find Pebber on facebook and click the link! If nothing else works, remember "Google is your friend", just type these words in to the search engine, true fire next top guitar instructor, and it is the first link!!!

Remember!!!!! you can spread the word to your other fellow players too, use your contacts and forums etc!!!! This is a good way to pay back some of the help you get through Pebber. So, get, set, GOOOOOOOOOO................

Link below (if it shows on this post)

http: // truefire. com /next-top-guitar-instructor-2014/nominate /

PS. Pebber says on his Facebook page that it is ok if people nominate him!

PPS. Check the links! In this post I've moved some of the slashes or words hoping the links would show (there shouldn't be any spaces between any letters and such in the links)! All the info for you to fill the form can be found on Pbguitarstudio site!

Scroll up

RE: IMPORTANT, YOU CAN NOMINATE PEBBER FOR NEXT TOP GUITAR INSTRUCTOR

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:20 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Great idea Gurgle!!!!

I think Pebber deserves to be the winner of this so i'm willing to niminate him. Although is he now getting emails every time we nominate him. Maybe he's getting completely crazy when we all nominate him?

Besides all of this does Pebber wants to be associated with true fire?

Maybe its a good idea to ask Pebber first whats he thinks about this?

grtz Ray

Last edited Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:25 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:52 am
by mr. gurgle (deleted)

No worries Ray. Pebber posted on his Facebook a message that makes it quite clear that anyone can nominate him! He also added the word PLEASE (in capital letters) so we can all do it.

Don't worry Pebber wont be bombarded with e mails from True Fire! They will contact him most likely only when it is clear who is chosen. So if Pebber wins they will contact him, or if he doesn't get the nomination, they will inform him (or perhaps not even that). So he won't receive e mail every time someone fills the form.

Why then nominate him by many people? It will show the panel (or whoever is judging) that many people consider Pebber to be a good teacher. It will also show them that Pebber is teaching in every level and every subject.

By filling the form you can only increase the changes that Pebber may win!

Hopefully this helps.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:07 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Hey Gurgle

Ok than that sounds awsome I will give my vote immidiatley to PB. Thanks for the information I wasn't trying to be annoying just tried to respect the PB his privacy

grtz Ray

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:32 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Done!!!!! :D

I hope PB is going to win!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:58 pm
by telyn aur • 26 Posts

Although I haven, t booked any lessons with PB as funds dont allow at the moment.I have learned a lot from the free stuff that PB has on this site.BIg thanks to PB. Ive been thinking about started a crowd funding idea to clone PB.I think every school or college should have a PB on campus.I had a bad time in school music lessons.The teacher I had was only concerned with the top 5% who got the gist straight away.Only kidding it was the top 3%.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
267 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 344) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly