Online subscriber lessons - A payment problem...

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 am
by TheCraft • 5 Posts

Dear Pebber
Dear forum members

For a long time I have been watching your videos and have I been checking out these forums. After eagerly watching your videos, I have been heavily considering taking lessons from you, especially over the last few months. Not that I have already mastered *everything* on Youtube, but the comments in the forums ultimately convinced me that your videos on YouTube barely scratch the surface and that there is even more progress to be made in this ‘five story mansion’ of yours. I wanted to take it a step further and see what is possible with your ‘personal’ coaching, as well as making sure you have more money sent your way.

I have prepared everything for myself (including the things you want sent to you at the beginning of the online lessons) but I just cannot send you the money I want you to have for the online subscriber lessons! An error keeps arising: 'You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card.'

Not to say that I haven't tried. I tried confirming my linked MAESTRO card with PayPal, but only more problems ensued because there is something wrong with their confirmation mechanism (confirmation codes not showing up and such). I started wondering if this is actually necessary and even if it would solve the issues I'm having.

Could that really be the problem and should I keep at it and contact everyone I can, or is there something else I'm overlooking?
And why can I not pay for the lessons with the money in my PayPal balance
? Because that was my first plan, but that didn't work as I needed to link a card in order to pay.
If you need the information: I'm from Belgium and trying to use a MAESTRO card to pay (combined with a Paypal account.)

Any guidance would be heavily appreciated! If my information is incomplete, please ask.

Thanks in advance, I hope you guys can help me, and I look forward to the lessons and being on these forums more!
The things I've picked up on here, oh man. And Pebber's videos. Oh, the videos.

Toon.

Scroll up

RE: Online subscriber lessons - A payment problem...

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:56 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

I dont know any useful information regarding this. I have never encountered anything like this...

Scroll up

RE: Online subscriber lessons - A payment problem...

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri May 10, 2013 1:19 am
by TheCraft • 5 Posts

Okay, it's been a while since this last post. Thank you for responding.
In the meantime I have further looked into this, going to both my own bank as well as PayPal. I finally have it taken care of now.
I've just made the first payment, so this thread can be closed, erased and destroyed.

Man, I'm looking forward to the lessons.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
105 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 629) guests / 2) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly