Question Addressed to Pebber regarding buying lesson DVDs

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:05 am
by BuffaloBill • 13 Posts

Hey Pebber. I have a couple of questions related to international postage or [hopefully/preferably] paid digital downloads of your lesson dvd's in this thread.

[Hyperlink text below]
Pebber's DVDs

Sorry, I didn't know how to PM you, you can delete this forum post if you want, just wanted to alert you.
Maybe you've been too busy to respond, and that's cool. I just posted it a while ago so I thought maybe I should chase you up (:

Cheers.

Last edited Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:07 am | Scroll up

RE: Question Addressed to Pebber regarding buying lesson DVDs

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. I am not ready to do anything like that yet.
I have one more DVD I am finishing up at the moment and then wont be able to work
on any more new ones until June.

Last edited Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:24 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:31 pm

No worries! Good to know about the new DVD. Another one to combine postage with.

How much would postage for all 4 of your lesson DVD's be to Sydney City, Australia?
[and aprox. what time should I check back here to see if it is available? A month or two?]

I'm pretty sure they will all fit in a Large US$15 USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail envelope. [international]
I've had many things posted this way.

But perhaps you have a usual way of doing it?

Should I just go through the order page and see what happens?

Last edited Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:12 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

I am personally not in charge of the details of packaging and shipping the items. I only design the curriculum and create the videos and pdf files. I send the finished product to the brokering agency and they send it to the distiubution company. Once your order is placed it goes directly to the distributor corporation and they are the ones who ship them out and they calculate all the shipping charges. There are of course less shipping charges on multiple combined DVD orders rather than individual single orders. I dont send out any DVD's myself unless you have a defective one and send it back to me I will of course replace it with a new one. I am not distributing these myself although I have several on hand to handle the issues relating to defective items and also for magazine and press requests.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Hey Pebber.
Any word on when your new DVD is out?
If it's going to be a few months, I'll just buy all the others now rather than waiting for the new one to combine shipping.
I just used the order form to calculate postage, and it's actually WAY way cheaper to post your DVD's to australia than I thought!
[based on other forum posts I thought it was gonna be pricey]
$8 postage! Bargain Bargain Bargain!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue May 07, 2013 10:07 pm

and as a bit of a goofy aside,
I just wanted to repeat, as I will occasionally, thank you so much for your free lessons.
They have been improving my life greatly, not just in the area of guitar.
After listening to the vids over the past three or four months or so,
I'm slowly starting to feel it feed into other areas of my life.
The people around me are not conducive to improving, getting better at things, developing and growing,
and it's great to have your words and demonstrations and inspiration and your outlook to keep me focused and attentive.

Given another few months, when I have done work that is worth uploading, after "enough" practice,
I will show you my improvements in guitar.
I hope you are still doing this by then, but it doesn't matter.
I'll always remember your words, sensai! (:

Last edited Tue May 07, 2013 10:07 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue May 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Just after my second-most-recent post,
I just decided fuck it, and just bought all the dvd's now.
I'll pay the extra postage for the new one when it comes out.

Now; where is the best place for me to buy your music, in order that the most $ go into your pocket?
I notice the CD on your site is on backorder.

In a couple months, I might just make a straight donation to "The Pebber Fund" [as I'll call it],
if I'm not as skint as I am now.
I've been going for broke this week, fucking my money away on books and stuff.

Do you have a paypal account where I can make a straight donation later when I think of it?
You've given me a lot, but I don't have a steady job currently in order to make a contribution.

Last edited Tue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
150 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 109) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly