Question for Ursin

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 am
by dlraben • 278 Posts

How can I get a hold of some of your music? I'm intrigued by the few clips/videos I have been able to find on the web.

Are there any other PB community musicians out there that have original music available?

Scroll up

RE: Question for Ursin

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:48 am
by uderoche (deleted)

I have a single coming out this summer that will be aired out of Austin. I'll put the link here so you guys can download it when it's finished.

Pebber has a live CD and DVD available for purchase.

I'm not sure about any other forum members.

Thanks

-Ursin

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:41 am
by oddbaugh • 16 Posts

Pebber's Live at the Press CD is currently back ordered, according to this page.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 am
by uderoche (deleted)

Pebber played so many notes at that gig that normal CD technology hasn't been able to hold them. It will be back in print soon once the technology catches up.

Here is my latest interview which was conducted by Chris A, photographer and author of the book "A Vulgar Display Of Power: Courage And Carnage At The Alrosa Villa," which concerns the shooting of Dimebag Darrell.

Chris is a great guy. He's photographed Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer, among many others.

Anyway, here is the link to the interview which pretty much covers most of my career up to this point in my life.

http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2013/04/...ctor-interview/

Enjoy.

-U

-Ursin

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:19 am
by dlraben • 278 Posts

Any new info for us on this front?

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:34 am
by uderoche (deleted)

Good question. Well, recording commenced but my parts were delayed mainly due to some personal setbacks. Then I decided to scrap the whole thing and start over which I haven't gotten around to yet.

Since doing that interview with Chris A, I sort of went back into hiding. I had done an interview with a French website at the end of 2012 about my rig and then the Chris A interview in April. I dropped INTEX cables as an endorser and started using Divine Noise. Really nice. I also rebuilt my rock rig and modified my axe a little. Staying low profile. Hanging on here with you guys. Practicing.

Then I got offered some gigs so I had to re-form my cover band Jet Set Babylon and start rehearsing this new lineup for the gigs. So, everyone needs to head to the link and like the band page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jet-Set-B...85055505?ref=nf

So, between getting ready for these gigs and teaching, I haven't had much time for original material although it's on it's way. In fact, I think I'm going to write for Jet Set Babylon and put out a single under that name.

I'm really enjoying doing "Snortin Whiskey, Drinking Cocaine" by Pat Travers! Also, I have always thought covering Hendrix was damn near criminal, but we have worked up a nice version of "All Along The Watchtower."

We jam a lot so I get to solo a lot. And it's LOUD!

More later!

YouTube www.youtube.com/ursinderoche
Facebook www.facebook.com/ursinderoche
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm
by dlraben • 278 Posts

Awesome, can't wait to hear/see you in action. You always are so much cleaner & faster than us in your videos, but yet it also appears as if you are playing way slower than you can. You ever practice for your gigs over backing tracks? You record 'em? Make us drool man!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:40 am
by uderoche (deleted)

I do a lot of practicing in preparation for gigs!!!!! If you can't do it live with a band, then you can't do it! I have seen some really good guitar players that cannot play with a band. They can't listen...can't jam. It's a totally different thing. I would advise everyone on the forum to start a band immediately. Find other guys on your level (or better) and go jam with them. You'll get much better. What's that old saying? Playing it on stage with a band in front of an audience is equal to 10 hours of practice? Something like that...

YouTube www.youtube.com/ursinderoche
Facebook www.facebook.com/ursinderoche
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
101 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 529) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly