The Suggestion Thread

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:00 am
by Adam (deleted)

I created this Thread so anybody who has an idea to better the Forum can submit it here.

By the way, I hate to disappoint the Trolls, Bottom-Feeders and Unemployed Comedians, but "Ban Adam" is NOT gonna work! I'm here to stay, both to better myself and to torture YOUR sorry asses! Now, suggest something, or get back to pretending to be a Gee-tar Playa!

SUGGESTION: Since this AWESOME Forum continues to grow every day, I think it's time for PEBBER to make some type of "READ THIS FIRST" Thread, that ALL Newcomers should read, BEFORE making their first post. Here, Pebber can lay out HIS vision for the Forum and also put down some RULES & REGULATIONS. I want those who are SERIOUS and DEDICATED to feel Welcome, and I also want Trolls, Bottom-Feeders and other "Know-Nothing-Know-It-Alls" to understand that this place has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for certain things. It is unfortunate that something like this should be posted, however, given Pebber's name and reputation, along with the devotion of his Students, there are those who would look to unscrupulously prey on these fine things, and that does NOT sit well with me.

(I just hope he doesn't ban swearing, because if he does, my fucking vocabulary will be cut by a third!)

A LACK OF EFFORT WILL GIVE YOU A LACK OF RESULTS--Pebber Brown

Scroll up

BANNING SWEARING

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

One day at Styles Music, Lou Jr. Called a meeting of all the employees and guitar teachers for the next morning at 11am. He said it was very important for everyone to attend because he wanted to "go over" some things with us. We all were wondering what he was talking about so we all showed up at 11 the next day.

He gathered us around and proceeded to tell us that all of us that we all swear way too much in the store and how it was really bad for business. We all listened and sort of agreed and nodded our heads and were actually feeling quite contientous about it because Lou actually set up a meeting to discuss it so it must really be important.

He went on to say how in a retail store you dont know who is walking in the door and we have a lot of real conservatives and church people who come in and do a lot of business with us and that swearing only freaks them out so they wont want to patronize us. We sort of nodded and understood.

He then continued on with his lecture at all of us telling us that its not appropriate to constantly swear in the store and that customers get offended and we may not even be aware of how it affects them. He kept lecturing us for a few more minutes and we all felt a bit embarassed about it and I am sure that was the effect he was intending.

As he kept on in his lecture, the old man (OWNER OF STYLES MUSIC) LOU SENIOR, pulled up and got out of the car wearing just tennis shoes and shorts - NO SHIRT (it was a hot day).

He walked in the store (now this is the BOSS - the OWNER) and looked over at our gathering and said. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL YOU FUCKIN GUYS DOIN HAVIN A FUCKIN PARTY OR SOME SHIT?" Lou Senior winced and said "Pop!" To which the old man said "What - what the fucks is goin on here? - I was fuckin workin in the yard at the fuckin house and I come down here to see all you fuckers shittin around in some kind of fuckin hoot - what is this some kinda fuckin sales meeting?"

Lou junior closed his eyes and put his head down on the desk and we all started laughing hystetrically as the meeting ENDED. Lou senior looked up and said "What? What the fuck happened? Did I say something fuckin' wrong or what?

Lou junior just shook his head in dismay and went back to working on the computer.

Last edited Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:32 am | Scroll up

RE: BANNING SWEARING

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 am
by uderoche (deleted)

That story had me laughing hysterically.

I got a pretty foul mouth. But there is a difference between saying "Fuck you bitch" and saying "Man, that Holdsworth solo was a motherfucker!"

As long as people know the difference, we should be ok.

But people probably don't know the difference.

-Ursin

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 am

I dont think you understand. When ADAM says "Fuck you Bitch" its a compliment. Once you understand that then you will progress.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 am
by uderoche (deleted)

Pebber, if you saw some of the emails that me, Adam, and Frakh send to each other, there are so many uses of the word "fuck" that sometimes you can't even understand what we're talking about

-Ursin

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 am
by FRaKh • 321 Posts

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!

WE CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON POP!

I can see him right now doing that....Im holding my side right now from laughing!!

Thanx for the memory!!

I love his favorite saying...."Sons-A-Bitches....They All Came From The Same Mother!"

Miss those guys!

“A World Without String Is Chaos”

Randolf Smuntz

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:05 pm
by FRaKh • 321 Posts

Yeah....I love how versatile the word FUCK is...

What other word is so descriptive??

I admit...I try to hold my tongue...usually...practice with the kids around..but...once FRaKh gets a burr...FUCK!

uses for the word "fuck"
http://justin.justnet.com.au/rudestuff/u...-word-fuck.html

I liked the acronymns!!!

Randolf Smuntz

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 pm
by FRaKh • 321 Posts

I have to include this one....

FUCKHEAD!!!!!

lol

Randolf Smuntz

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:12 pm
by FRaKh • 321 Posts

These are from that website:
http://justin.justnet.com.au/rudestuff/u...-word-fuck.html

General Custer Where did all them fucking Indians come from?
Mayor of Hiroshima "What the fuck was that?"
Captain of the Titanic "Where's all the fucking water coming from?"
Michelangelo "You want me to paint what on the fucking ceiling?"
Einstein "Any fucker could understand that."
Sean Penn "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck"
John Lennon "Is that a real fucking gun?"
Donald Campbell "The fucking throttle is stuck."
Anne Boleyn "Heads are going to fucking roll."
Richard Nixon "Who's going to fucking know?"
Niki Lauda "I thought I could fucking smell petrol."
Mark Thatcher "What fucking map?"
Picasso "It does fucking look like her."
Christopher Columbus "Where the fuck are we?"
Michael Jackson "It's a fucking skin condition"
and more recently "I told you I didn't fucking fuck him!"
Pythagoras "How the fuck did you work that one out?"
Walt Disney "Fuck a duck."
Joan of Arc "I don't suppose it will fucking rain."
George Bush "Fcuk! I can't spell."
Miss Marples "I haven't got a fucking clue."
Noah "Scattered showers, my fucking arse."
Donald Trump "You're fucking fired!"
Judge Judy "Shut the fuck up!"
Paris Hilton "Fuck me."
Ronald Regan to the Pope "Yes it does fucking hurt."
Harold, Battle of Hastings 1066 "Watch him he'll have some fucker's eye out"
John F Kennedy "Who needs that fucking bubble top?"
John F Kennedy "I need this parade like I need a fucking hole in the head."
John F Kennedy Jr. "What's wrong with this fucking altimeter?"
Bill Clinton "I should have fucked her."
Bill Clinton "I didn't fucking inhale!"
Hurricane Katrina "Mardi Fuckin Gras this motherfuckers."
Leonardo da Vinci "Call that a fucking smile?"
Sir Walter Raleigh "That's another good cloak fucked!"
William Tell "Keep Fucking Still."

and of course we as guitar players can add our own....
FRaKh..."I forgot that fucking mode!"

Randolf Smuntz

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:27 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

Sweet

"Mixofuckinglydian...yeah, it's a mode."

-Ursin

Scroll up

RE: The Suggestion Thread

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:40 pm
by Kiriako • 11 Posts

"Fuck you. Fuck you too"

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 pm
by Adam (deleted)

Tears are RUNNING down my face!

Anyway,,,,the swearing thing was a JOKE! I was serious about the other stuff.

A LACK OF EFFORT WILL GIVE YOU A LACK OF RESULTS--Pebber Brown

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 am
by SwampRiverMan • 27 Posts

Louie was right you know. And having a public forum like this should give the same courtesy. After all new students are generally the younger crowd with parents paying for their lessons. A lot of parents are not going to appreciate this type of humor and will go elsewhere. The use of such language also creates ill feelings towards one another and sometimes things can be taken in an incorrect way. The written word at times does not reveal the true nature of the person doing the writting and can often be misunderstood.
Thus the problems with ending up banning otherwise good people.

That being said "Let's get the Fuck back to playing guitar"

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:08 am
by Jonashred • 7 Posts

I get an annoying add banner in the top right which makes reading posts very difficult.

[ur]www.youtube.com/jonashred[/url]

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 am

"I get an annoying add banner in the top right which makes reading posts very difficult."

Oh yeah? VERY DIFFICULT? its a 2" x 3" banner.
Someone has to pay the bill - but you are so young
I dont think you understand about the world of
bill paying yet. Free means ads.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:35 am
by Jonashred • 7 Posts

I've seen free forums with no banners, and many that have them placed in more sensible locations than directly over the text. Just a thought

[ur]www.youtube.com/jonashred[/url]

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:22 pm
by deadcrustpunk • 9 Posts

Zitat von Adam
I created this Thread so anybody who has an idea to better the Forum can submit it here.
By the way, I hate to disappoint the Trolls, Bottom-Feeders and Unemployed Comedians, but "Ban Adam" is NOT gonna work! I'm here to stay, both to better myself and to torture YOUR sorry asses! Now, suggest something, or get back to pretending to be a Gee-tar Playa!
SUGGESTION: Since this AWESOME Forum continues to grow every day, I think it's time for PEBBER to make some type of "READ THIS FIRST" Thread, that ALL Newcomers should read, BEFORE making their first post. Here, Pebber can lay out HIS vision for the Forum and also put down some RULES & REGULATIONS. I want those who are SERIOUS and DEDICATED to feel Welcome, and I also want Trolls, Bottom-Feeders and other "Know-Nothing-Know-It-Alls" to understand that this place has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for certain things. It is unfortunate that something like this should be posted, however, given Pebber's name and reputation, along with the devotion of his Students, there are those who would look to unscrupulously prey on these fine things, and that does NOT sit well with me.
(I just hope he doesn't ban swearing, because if he does, my fucking vocabulary will be cut by a third!)

in response to this i think that it may be a good idea to have a "new members introduce yourselves here" thread and welcome these people in so that they can feel more welcome into this forum instead of it having the feel of an inside clique...

on the other hand i'm with you guys on the profanity, so long as there's no FLAMING the there shouldn't be an issue... cussing is one hell of a fucking way to accent shit! know what i mean? if not then.....

are you REALLY justified in having NOTHING to say???

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 348 guests and 1 member online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly