Curious why some links are blacked out on the PB lessons d/l page and PB books page?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:32 pm
by BuffaloBill • 13 Posts

Hi Pebber :
My Q is pretty much as the title says :
I'm curious why some links are blacked out on the PDF lessons D/L page and PB books page?

Some chapters in your book "Lydian Chromatic Concept for Guitar" look very interesting but are blacked out.
Are the chapters that are blacked out , blacked out because they are just not finished?

Don't answer this if you don't get time ; always keen to see more of your videos
You're a geeenyoos! (:

Last edited Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:32 pm | Scroll up

RE: Curious why some links are blacked out on the PB lessons d/l page and PB books page?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:52 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Lydian Chromatic Concept for Guitar was halted and chapters removed from download due to George Russell's wife
threatening lawsuits. I ran those chapters by a copyright attorney and he said to tell her to fuck off. Then he gave me a bill
for $800 just to read the chapters. At that rate, if Alice Russell sues me it would cost me thousands of dollars in unrecoverable money even if I win, which actually I would. I removed the chapters she was squawking about and left it alone.

The blacked out links on my website are for paying students only.

-=>PB

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 103 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: