Return To The Forum

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:08 pm
by Adam • 172 Posts

It's been around 5 years since I've been here, and I am really happy to be back. I've known Pebber since May 2008, and he is somebody I communicate with on pretty much a daily basis. I've heard some good things about this forum lately, so I thought I would re-join and check things out.

I prefer to get along with everyone, although I have zero tolerance for bullshit and egotistical know-it-alls. I believe in helping out wherever I can, yet I am always open to learning something new.

As a lifelong self-taught player, I've looked to countless sources in order to further my craft. Yet, nobody has had an impact on my playing like Pebber. My only regret is that I didn't meet him earlier. We are in the right place, and I really look forward to participating with you all as we continue our musical pursuits!

Scroll up

RE: Return To The Forum

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:37 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Hey Adam,

Well welcome back! I dont know Pebber that long as you do but what I learned in the last year from Pebber and the progress I made is unbeleivable.

I try to help others here as far I can do but I'm surely not a guru like Pebber or Ursin. Im eager to learn a lot here and hopefully have some interesting conversations here. If you follow Pebbers lessons for over 5 years I'm sure I can learn a lot from you too.

Grtz Ray

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:50 am
by Adam • 172 Posts

Hi Ray!

I've seen videos of your playing, running through the basics, and you are fantastic! The sky's the limit for you, Bro! I really appreciate your response, as well.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:42 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Thanks Adam!

You know a little over a year ago I never had a pick in my hand before, I was doing only finger picking. Than I started to dedicate my time to the modules and came this far. I will continue with this for a long time so maybe I could be a decent player and maybe start teaching too.

Very cool to have you here I happy to see some activity on the forum so we can share and learn from eachother (probably I will learn mostly from you instead you from me).

BTW, I heard your Sketches Of Spain on your site. Wonderfull I realy like it Miles would have enjoyed it too for sure. Great album Sketches of Spain though!

Last edited Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:42 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:44 pm
by Adam • 172 Posts

Ray, that really means a lot me....Thank you, again!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:11 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Adam is my bro from way back. I am glad he is back!
The content and the input are tremendous!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 14 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
635 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 917) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly