Question about online lessons

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:56 pm
by reyisido77 • 10 Posts

Hello,

I am about to focus module 1 and 2 for a long time because I suck

But I am a little bit lost when searching trought the site and youtube.
When comparing with the .pdf of the modules,the vidz seems to be uncomplete or messy.

Ok so I would like to pay to have acces to the complete videos of modules, but it's also the mess inside the purchase page.
What option should I choose ? the one where it s mentionned Skype ?

"you get any combination of up to 3 video lessons OR real time Skype lessons " --> that means that I can have 3 lessons with skype exchange , OR a choice of 3 videos lessons inside the website's database ?

Thank you in advance for helping me, i really suck

Last edited Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 pm | Scroll up

RE: Question about online lessons

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:38 am
by Slashiepie • 118 Posts

Oi, my primitive brain also had troubles discerning what it meant, but yeah if you subscribe you get the private videos sent to you. :)

http://www.pbguitarstudio.com/LessonRates.html

Any online lesson will do :)

Last edited Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:42 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:18 pm
by reyisido77 • 10 Posts

yep thanks

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:59 pm
by ferretwraith • 14 Posts

I had some questions about online lessons as well. I was wondering...

Is it lifetime access to all of the hidden videos if you buy just one lesson?

Is there an approximate number of how many people take them at a given time? Just curious, 30 total is a different situation than 3,000.

And is there a suggested level of not-sucking that one should achieve before offering money to get help beyond the free videos?

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 am

That was hard for me to decide too, honestly with the youtube videos alone i would have enough for a lifetime..
however the subscription videos are really detailed and tackle the practice routine exactly.
Remember that module 1 video with the green background that can be found on youtube ?
You get the rest :) sent to you.

As for the actual lessons i still suck too much, but subscribing is my way of supporting Pebber :)

Last edited Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:57 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 am
by reyisido77 • 10 Posts

lol me too, I buy the lessons to support pebber !

But for the true online lessons I am still sucking too much to make him loose his time! ;)

Lets work module 1 and 2 for 6-12 months I think

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

So my vids are "uncomplete" and "messy" and "the mess inside the purchase page????"
Pretty fuckin RUDE and INSULTING. Learn some manners boy.

Last edited Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:36 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 pm

ferretwrath:
No lifetime access for ONE lesson payment. get real.
30 or 3000? - videos are previously created which follow the text in the pdf lessons. You can download up to 3 a month for $60.00
Many times I do one off custom lessons if I feel you need to specifically address something and there isnt an extra charge for that.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:19 am
by reyisido77 • 10 Posts

sorry if I was rude!!

In fact I only checked 4-5 youtube vidz and directly wanted to buy a 10 dvd pack...

I posted here too fast in order to quickly buy something but the payment page was not clear to me.

Sorry, sincerly !

The lessons and the character are pure awsomeness and what I find messy is just my lack of patience to use the search engine inside your channel.

Last edited Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:05 pm
by FRaKh • 321 Posts

Each vid can give a student at least 2 years worth of work!

Man....!

Slapping the hand that feeds us!

You will find everything here is top notch.
Plus free downloads.
FREE!
:)

“A World Without String Is Chaos”

Randolf Smuntz

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:17 pm
by deltadiscos • 321 Posts

I also am looking at the module video lessons. one question is it a one off payment or monthly as paypal comes up as monthly payment
oh my first post so hi guys

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:09 pm

People have paid ONE payment and downloaded ONE lesson before because thats all the could afford. The monthly payment people get all the free tech support though - plus many other bonus videos - just ask a few people around here....

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:30 am
by Aaron • 14 Posts

I think I am going to do the monthly to start out with. sounds awesome. every video I have seen has had priceless info inside.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 am

Yep that sounds like me Mr Brown so if i just want the one or maybe the three lessons, Without a monthly subscription do i still use the same subscribe button to pay.
Thanks
Darryn

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:32 am

Every month feels like christmas since i subscribed (Pebber sends a tons of videos every month :) actually more than what my subscription pays for. - Highly recommend it to anyone considering it )

Last edited Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:33 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 am

Shhhhhh!!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:27 pm

You can never have enough.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:27 am
by Stephen • 7 Posts

Sir,

No questions hands down Pebber is the best and worth every penny period!

Steve

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 am
by student • 146 Posts

So let me get this straight.

By paying for lessons. I will get all modules(1-7) practice routine videos sent to me ?
If so, sign me the fuck up

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:30 pm
by chacal • 19 Posts

I also highly recommend. The videos and the dvds are helping so much, but you have to remember that the variable in the equation is you. If you do not commit yourself 100% then nothing will happen, but if you put the effort in you will improve. I love getting the videos every month too keep them coming!

If you are not thinking about the guitar every 30 seconds then you are not concentrating.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm
by student • 146 Posts

Is the goal to have these videos mastered before continuing on to the next month(when we receive our next set of videos) ?
Reason I am looking for a structured approach to all 7 modules is to be as balanced as possible (in my opinion, there is no point to be great on left hand and right hand technique without knowing the first thing about ear training, transcription, etc).

Also for starting out I don't plan to use the real-time lessons, so I am assuming I don't need to get a webcam right away ?

Thanks in advance!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:47 am
by chacal • 19 Posts

It will take years to master the first videos! There are videos on youtube where PB talks about this. Also check out Frakh and Usirin in this forum for some really good advice on time management. This method takes a lot of discipline so you should download the free modules from youtube and see if you can stick to it, and after it sinks in a little bit maybe order some dvds and subscribe. You will improve over time but you have to put in the ground work. The only thing that can stop you is lack of discipline!

If you are not thinking about the guitar every 30 seconds then you are not concentrating.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:18 am
by student • 146 Posts

Understandable, however I want to be able to spend an equal amount of time in all modules from the get go. I am just flat out ignorant in the later modules, which is why I want those remaining module vids

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 am
by student • 146 Posts

alright , no need to reply to me anymore. I am going to subscribe

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:39 pm

No one gets the rest of the modules unless they post a video of them playing the exercises from module 1 and 2. If you cant do that, then dont go further until you can. Its all about doing the work and doing it in PROPER sequence as the muscles become used to the motions and gain strength we build on that. To use my method you have to do the work not just download videos and watch them like some kind of cartoon or video game!

Last edited Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:41 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
13 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 629) guests / 2) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly