First post

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:09 pm
by MadJo • 11 Posts

Hi everyone
This is madan and am happy to introduce myself ,i am playing guitar for some 5 years now and 2 years before i heared pebber brown from one of my guitar teacher then, i learnt his teaching method and approach towards guitar and music and i really loved it and followed his method and learning his method and his ideas took me few months to understand.

Firstly i practiced guitar by watching his free you tube videos and later by subscribing his few lessons, downloading free copies of pdf files,really thanks for that sir,practicing module wise and purchasing books he has adviced to study like the books of william leavitt,harry lorayne,john Novello etc..and searching for softwares, so i really learnt many usefull stuffs from pebber thanks for that GURU JI.

I am practicing for 3- 4 hrs a day or more in some days by dividing it in modules,timing and music theory and practice the same till i am confident with that lesson and later move to the next one by one so it takes some time to see the result and i am happy that i have seen some progress in me these days.

My instrument, i practice with both acoustic and electric guitar bcoz i have interest in both of them.

Here in forum we get many useful ideas to exchange with one another and thanks for that guys u really rock!!

As i am not an native english speaker plz dont mistaken me.Thank u everyone for the support.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 96 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: