Another new member!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:14 pm
by Cleudi Martins • 24 Posts

Hello there!

I've been following Pebber Brown on YouTube for some years now, and have nothing but good things to say about his free lessons that helped me tremendously along the way.

I'm from Rio de Janeiro and I've been playing guitar for about 16 years. I started when I was little (around 10 years old, today I'm 26) and I'm mostly self taught. Did some lessons back in the day (when I was a kid) but was scammed by really bad teachers - something that I think almost everyone goes through when started learning music in general.

Quitted many times in all those years and today I consider myself a mediocre guitar player, I know some licks and some basic theory but nothing special. I can play a lot of songs and even pick up pieces by ear. The problem is that I really lack some basic knowledge to understand and to make music.

My favourite genre by far is blues and classic rock, but I also enjoy jazz and other music. Being brazilian you can guess that having this type of music taste makes everything quite difficult, but at least we have Bossa Nova to make up for the tons of thrash we make around here.

Jokes aside, I'm glad I can be a member on this forum and I hope I can bring something into the table.

Thank you Pebber Brown for all of your work.
I really appreciate it.

If anyone has a question about my guitar journey or about anything at all, just hit me up! I'll try to be active as possible on this forum on my free time.

That's it for now!

ps: sorry for any english mistakes.

Scroll up

RE: Another new member!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:41 pm
by Aleksandar Vukelic • 6 Posts

Hello, I am also new member. I think this is a place for askin questions :)

Scroll up

RE: Another new member!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:21 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

You can ask ANYWHERE you want!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
460 guests and 2 members have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

2 members have been online today:
McFly, webpulseindia