Missing modules

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:48 am
by Syrak • 1 Post

Hey all,
I am a new subscriber to Pebber's lessons, and have received a username and a password for the lessons. However, I am only able to access Module 1, and there only half of the lessons that I can actually see.
What do I do?
Thank you in advance.

Scroll up

RE: Missing modules

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:26 pm
by VonBird • 2 Posts

I think you're just supposed to work on what you see and once you get that down you'll get a new password for new material. At least that's my understanding.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:51 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Yes you only subscribed to ONE lesson per month.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:20 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Syrak - paypal shows you canceled your payment anyway. I dont know what you are thinking, but this is not any kind of website where you can pay for ONE lesson and download countless free videos after that. You only paid for your initial lesson subscription, then downloaded 13 free videos and quit. I dont know what your reason is, but most students who gain a lot of value out of the lessons usually continue on for several months and practice all the lessons and upload their progress here to the forums for immediate peer review and consultation with everyone here including several other high level students, teachers and myself. Due to your cancellation, you wont have any more access to any of the remaining subscription lesson videos available to the paying students. You only BARELY got slightly started with the first month's introductory videos so I dont know what your plans are but best of luck to you.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:38 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Syrak

Be patience and start on the material that Pebber sends you. It doesnt make sens you start learning Jazz standards if you dont know how to play a Major scale in 3rd for example. Put hours per day in the picking and ladder exercises start learning the scales after a while learn a good timing.
Dont give up IMO those sites that tell you, you can learn in 9 weeks playing guitar talk bullshit and steal you money. WHat you get here is really the money worth. Those teachers that only learn you songs like `cumbaya my lord` rip you off as well, its like teaching a monkey do ndo a certain task. But thats not understanding how to play a guitar i think thats what you want.
Again take your time dont cancel it here it is really worth the afford.

Good luck

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 49 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: