Aficionado flamenco and jazz fusion John McLaughlin style

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:38 am
by SciCVN Min • 4 Posts

I specifically seek ways of collaboration to promote the nurture of a music-genre pioneered by John McLaughlin, from orientations of mindful culture as an inner-science of sound. In this are onlines for an online international-project proposed to facilitate collaboration in building an online recording studio that could first develop and compile McLaughlin-type synth-patches for players to use (I use a GR-55, flamenco guitar, and tablas), A team is sought in order to build such communal resources. I have also been in touch with Herbie Hancock who might also participate, providing a team of voluntary members can be brought together in further networking on this. The proposed facility would also act as an agency for linked projects and all kinds of coordinative opportunities would be available to such a music community. As usual, follow-up communications and research-work is needed. The project is large enough to be functional for voluntary input at university-level so people willing give time for that vision-quest are welcome to converse with me. I find both flamenco and McLaughlin extremely difficult, although the basics he has laid down I believe are most beneficial for beginners methods to be configured out of that. I hope these proposals will also benefit the complement the guiterist who is the founder of this site and his empathetic mastery of this music

Scroll up

RE: Aficionado flamenco and jazz fusion John McLaughlin style

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:22 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

What specifically do you mean by "I have been in touch with Herbie Hancock?"

What does that mean.

Scroll up

RE: Aficionado flamenco and jazz fusion John McLaughlin style

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:50 am
by SciCVN Min • 4 Posts

Thank you for feedback: In order to further the proposals made H.H. would be one person among other mainstream pioneers who share those aspirations to go on promoting mindful culture of music and especially inspirational lyrics as a project as serious as the human genome. I already had an illuminating one-to-one philosophical discussion with him years ago, and so developing what I mention would be entirely relevant for such players to have input into as an online research and development facility. All his present diverse initiatives are of such complementarity. This serves as a technical answer to your question.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 377 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: