New to the world of Pebber

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:59 am
by VonBird • 2 Posts

Hello all. I'm a 47 year old guitar player and I suck. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, or something like that. I've been around guitars forever but I'm only what I would call a casual player. I was never in a band or anything like that, and like many of us I can play bits of pieces of dozens of songs but very few complete ones. I've also had that problem Pebber mentions which is never quite know what to practice and you end up going in several directions at once and not really accomplishing much in the long run. I have amassed quite a collection of instructional materials for all the good that does.

Anyhoo looking to do some serious practicing and take things up many... notches. Right now I'm just trying to print out and organize the free lessons. I'm planning on signing up for one lesson per month, and I'm going to try and record the requisite playing for analysis in the next couple days. I haven't done scales in ages so this should be interesting, but you got to start somewhere.

Scroll up

RE: New to the world of Pebber

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:50 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Welcome VonBird, taking Pebber's lessons is a real smart thing to do they help a lot. There're here a lot of people who can help practising good and make some real progress. Im a member for about 4 months now and i see i made some good progress.

I wish you good luck and hope to see some videos from you soon.

Grtz Ray

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
18 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 917) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly