sending videos to Pebber

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:57 pm
by bn1856 • 3 Posts

Help please, no clue on how to send links or videos of my practicing to Pebber or forum, can upload video to youtube account i have, beyond that im lost, trying to watch youtube videos to get help but its not helping, dont know where to send them or how its done after i upload videos on my channel, thanks in advance for any assistance, Blake

Scroll up

RE: sending videos to Pebber

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:14 pm
by bn1856 • 3 Posts

yeah replying to myself, lame i know, just saw the post on how to post video to forum by using einfugen button in creating new post, still lost on how to get them to Pebber, Later

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:05 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

You upload them to Youtube and save them as an UNLISTED link.
The post the link.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:36 pm
by bn1856 • 3 Posts

Post the link where? on facebook? here on the forum? to your email?

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:23 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

First of all - the signup page has a video on it called "How to take the online lessons"
and if you watch that - it contains direct instructions on where to post them at 1:04.

Second of all - learning the guitar and getting good at it always contains DECADES of frustration - of which
one works through. You signed up for lessons on Jan 31 and promptly QUIT on Feb 4. Your questions show
a great deal of impatient frustration - like you are expecting someone to hold your hand and give a silver platter.
This kind of attitude will get you nowhere on the guitar and ANY other instrument. You quit lessons even before
you got started.

Third - since you quit only 4 days after you signed up, this makes you NO LONGER a paying student, so you dont have to bother uploading videos anywhere.

Last edited Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:30 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 236 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: