Fantastic Lessons, Pebber :-

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:07 am
by Guitar Player • 83 Posts

Hi Pebber and fellow members of the forum. For a long time now I have been watching Pebber's videos on youtube and they are so informative. I am starting to practice again really heavily. I am going really super slow and really am focusing on my technique. I have been playing guitar on and off now for years. Just until recently however I had serious work commitments and stopped playing for like 4 or 5 years.

There was just no point in me trying to play(I was working literally round the clock doing construction work) and there wasn't enough time in the day to put in any serious amount of hours. I started playing again about 6 months ago but my technique now is so sloppy. I have started completely over from scratch.

Yeap, it is isn't exciting but that is what I have to do to get my chops up to what I consider a reasonable level again.

I really want to thank Pebber for all the time he has spent posting all of the Youtube videos he has. I learned mainly by ear and by learning songs and watching videos of many tuition videos years ago. I am beginning to learn how theory works just at a very basic level now all thanks to Pebber's videos.

Ok, I best go and practice now because I SUCK!!!!!

Last edited Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:09 am | Scroll up

RE: Fantastic Lessons, Pebber :-

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:39 am
by Shawn Dimery • 5 Posts

Why don't you subscribe to his online lessons? The Youtube lessons have nowhere the depth and detail of the paid videos.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
622 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 529) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly