Questions form a noobie

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:49 pm
by Jeffery Hogue • 2 Posts

Hi everyone, I am new to forums and to pebber brown. There is a wealth of information and I don't know where to begin.
I am interested in Classic Metal -Rock ie Van Halen & Randi Rhodes and Classical style guitar. I know open postion chords and E, A, m, m7 form barre chords. I know 7 positions of the Major scale and the 5 positons of the Pentatonic scale. Also, I would like to hear from those who have taken online lessons with pebber and what that experience was like.

Peace,

Jeff

Scroll up

RE: Questions form a noobie

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:11 am
by diegopaudyal • 91 Posts

I have taken a few online classes and many personal classes which didn't last for more than a few weeks. Been taking lessons from Mr. Pebber for almost 8 months now and I have had the best experience. I do plan on taking lessons from him for many more years. One thing I regret is that I wish that I were taking lessons from him way before when I was wasting my time going to these Music Store to take private lessons. But the best part is that now I am taking lessons from him.

My advice: Don't wait!! there is nothing wrong in trying from today, right now!!

Don't just do it, Finish it!!
-Michael Angelo Batio

Last edited Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:13 am | Scroll up

RE: Questions form a noobie

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:12 am
by Jeffery Hogue • 2 Posts

Thanks for the input.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 175 (yesterday 452) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: