RE: Chromatic Scale

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:07 pm
by wetduck (deleted)

Nick :) love ya buddy !!! and you and i are going to have many deep conversations over the year's !!! and days lol quack quack !! And i understand the battle lol lol... Got a big Favor to ask ya !!!! Can ya post another video !! tonight..This time just playing rhythm guitar for that track :) in return :) quack quack i'll Promise to give you a crit!!! that will shave 6 months off your learning curve :) in a week !!!! Nothing but love and friendship brother... unless you turn out to be a Joe Pass or something lol lol or Pebber and the boyzzzz. then you need to crit me lol lol

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:35 pm
by wetduck (deleted)

maybe post in the video crit thread> be happy to give it to ya in email if you prefere :) dont worry about the haters... its all good, were all here learning...

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:28 pm
by wetduck (deleted)

Sorry To keep adding to my post lol !!!! Nick please !!!i hope that didn't come across wrong :) not calling ya out at alllll :) ill be happy to hang it all out on video with ya :) But with your Blue's jam (good job!!!) , and where your at as a player :) There's a great opportunity here !!! to open a great discussion. on playing on 1,4,5's that could really help alot of people under you :) and to shy to post... its a great track to do this with :)and ill post after you with you a similar thing :) and we can really have a discussion on music :) and open up a can of worms ! players and students here of all levels ! can really get something out of :) quack quack ! id love to eventually get the pro's in on it !!! cause at every level of playing, we all look at the task of playing on a 1'4'5 ... completely differently. we spend life time playing over these... and i know im here to get the same such help :) with where im at in my playing as well. this is a great topic !!! and why any of us, even practice any of this.... It will be bold nick :) there will be haters and trolls..... for both of us.... if you interested that's open a topic together..., calling it, playing over a 1,4,5 that's posts are tracks or give them to a few guys :) i have some ideas on who lol lol. we all play some rhythm and lead.... and chat !!! and we can all learn something, for all are own levels... quack quack,!! when the masters chime in... and hopefully show us how its really done at the highest levels......there will be a great cross section of players !!!, and everyone will do it differently... Nick i plan to open the topic anyways. Soon !!! AS i have my own questions. id like help on !!! You in ? This is not to show off in anyway !! or to look bad in anyway. everyone can use this help !!!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:29 pm
by wetduck (deleted)

Sorry To keep adding to my post lol !!!! Nick please !!!i hope that didn't come across wrong :) not calling ya out at alllll :) ill be happy to hang it all out on video with ya :) But with your Blue's jam (good job!!!) , and where your at as a player :) There's a great opportunity here !!! to open a great discussion. on playing on 1,4,5's that could really help alot of people under you :) and to shy to post... its a great track to do this with :)and ill post after you with you a similar thing :) and we can really have a discussion on music :) and open up a can of worms ! players and students here of all levels ! can really get something out of :) quack quack ! id love to eventually get the pro's in on it !!! cause at every level of playing, we all look at the task of playing on a 1'4'5 ... completely differently. we spend life time playing over these... and i know im here to get the same such help :) with where im at in my playing as well. this is a great topic !!! and why any of us, even practice any of this.... It will be bold nick :) there will be haters and trolls..... for both of us.... if you interested that's open a topic together..., calling it, playing over a 1,4,5 that's posts are tracks or give them to a few guys :) i have some ideas on who lol lol. we all play some rhythm and lead.... and chat !!! and we can all learn something, for all are own levels... quack quack,!! when the masters chime in... and hopefully show us how its really done at the highest levels......there will be a great cross section of players !!!, and everyone will do it differently... Nick i plan to open the topic anyways. Soon !!! AS i have my own questions. id like help on !!! You in ? This is not to show off in anyway !! or to look bad in anyway. everyone can use this help !!!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:21 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Hey Nicholas for some kind of reason i missed this post from you. You made an awsome blues man very cool and I like your comment below it. Offcourse I will not quit what I'm doing I will only improve myself how much Trolls there are here on the Internet. I have a big middle finger for those kind of people they are bored and have nothing better to do in life.

So don't start feeling to blue by them ;)

Keep up the good work !

Cheers Ray

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:18 am
by GrandmasterShred (deleted)

yeah post that vid in the crit thread if u want crit, cuz i got it

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 332 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: