Really happy with my playing so far

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:02 am
by Jabby • 4 Posts

Hi everyone,

So I just picked up guitar for the first time 5 weeks ago. I've been practicing minimum 2 hours a day, some days 8-10, or 5 hours, etc. This past weekend I feel like I had a "breakthrough" in my playing. I am so thankful and happy to have discovered Pebber Brown within my 1st week of playing.

I am now finally getting more comfortable with the Classic style (guitar at an angle, thumb behind the neck, etc) all of the stuff Pebber preaches and it really does WORK. I have also found out each week how much of a weakling I am at guitar so far, but all of the free content that Pebber releases is seriously amazing and has helped me tremendously. The PDF's, all of the long videos, it's all just mesmerizing for me to learn it all and especially watch him play. I originally was learning from JustinGuitar, who is good to his own respect, but Pebber is at a level like I've never seen before. I started comparing him to other teachers all over YouTube and a lot of them truly do SUCK at guitar, I suck too, but considering some of them have decades or years.. they are just a JOKE compared to Pebber.

Anyway, I just recently signed up to $15/month online lessons and I am overwhelmed with how much content I got access to for just $15. Seriously unbelievable value in what PB is offering us here for learning and practicing guitar. I am just so excited. I am hoping to eventually post videos and progress as that seems to be encouraged so I can see where I am falling behind on or need work on improving, but all in all I am very excited to keep playing the guitar despite it being initially very frustrating and unforgiving I refuse to give up on it.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
435 guests and 2 members have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

2 members have been online today:
McFly, webpulseindia