Message from Ursin...I'm still alive!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:44 am
by uderoche (deleted)

Sorry I have been absent from the forums. I had a terrible ending to 2012 so, for personal reasons, I could not reply although I have been lurking as always.

2013 is looking up. I just completed an interview with Chris A. Chris is a very successful rock photographer/journalist who authored a book on the murder of Dimebag Darrell. He has interviewed and photographed such heavyweights as Testament, Slayer, Anthrax, etc.

Also I will be appearing on "The Guitar Radio Show" podcast out of Austin, TX and they will be debuting my original track dropping later this summer. Free download so be sure to pick it up.

Also in the works is my signature guitar cable through INTEX cables. It's coiled. It's called The Serpent. It's going to be the greatest coiled guitar cable ever built. Usually those things SUCK and they break. Not this one. We have put a lot of R&D into it.

Finally, my long awaited overdrive pedal from Pedalworx. This has been in R&D for about 3 years now if you can believe it! I have not been happy with the prototypes so we keep tweaking it until it's PERFECT. I am crossing my fingers that it sees the light of day this year.

If you guys need any help you can always reach me here, find me on Facebook (ursinderoche), follow me on Twitter (@ursinderoche) subscribe to my YouTube channel, and buy Pebber's DVDs!!!!

I have some new (get ready to laugh) "1 minute guitar lesson" videos on my Facebook page. Learn to shred in 1 minute!!!

Right....

-U

-Ursin

Scroll up

RE: Message from Ursin...I'm still alive!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:20 am
by FRaKh • 321 Posts

Ahh goodt!

“A World Without String Is Chaos”

Rudolf Smuntz
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

I hate it when they fuck you up. They always kill you every time. This constantly getting killed crap gets very old. You know that and I know that.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:35 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

If I keep dying, I'm fucked! KICKSTART MY HEART!!!!!

-Ursin

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:15 pm
by deltadiscos • 321 Posts

Welcome back Ursin been back couple of days and all ready you fill the forum with Your knowledge for that i thank you...

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:46 pm
by John567 • 156 Posts

I'm under the impression uderoche is part tiger or some other kind of large cat that has more than 9 lives...

:D

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:48 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

That dude can skydive out of an Airplane at 30,000 ft and have the parachute fail to open and then without even getting nervous can break his fall by aiming his skydive and landing in a Louisiana fuckin SWAMP! Even the fuckin Alligators down there dont fuck with him.
Remember Hurricane Katrina? Ursin was there and he was just fuckin practicing scales the whole time he didnt even notice.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:23 am
by uderoche (deleted)

Dude!!! The only thing that pissed me off about Hurricane Katrina was I popped a string. So, I had to go kill a cat and use it's intestines to fashion new strings. Worked really well on acoustic. Not so much on electric.

-Ursin

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 am
by John567 • 156 Posts

AHHHHHHHHHHH! LMFAO!!!!

Ursin plays tiger strings! Ursin plays TIGER strings! That's fuckin' awesome!

LOL!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 pm
by dlraben • 278 Posts

Katrina was legit. Can't poke fun at those in the path of that one. Seeing that I've lived on the southern tip of Florida for basically all my life though, and that I have maybe 20 hurricanes headed towards my front door each year, it's tough to get all crazy about them anymore. Andrew in '92 was f'in scary. The 4 storms in '04 & '05 that hit basically back-to-back sucked too but HO insurance bought my new roof. Living without power in 90+ degree summer weather ain't too fun. Especially when you have a 1 week old newborn at the time.....

Now, it's not politically correct for me to call the north-easterners that went through Sandy any derogatory terms. So I won't. I'll just say that if a hurricane 1 was headed towards South Florida, none of us would even bother putting up our storm shutters and we'd probably all be happy to have the day before and after off of work.

But you crazies that live with your tornadoes and earthquakes. Yikes. No those scare me. I bet you all probably don't even flinch anymore.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

I'm now endorsed by Ernie Ball so...everyone go buy Ernie Ball strings. But, in a pinch, you can use animal intestine. I ate canned meat and used animal intestine for strings and animal bone for picks. You really dial in your technique this way. I heard the old masters did it this way.

-Ursin

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
163 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly