What does Virtuosso technique feel like?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 pm
by nickjacquet (deleted)

As the thread name would imply I am trying to take a peak if only in my imagination as to what the act of
playing guitar would feel like when one is a bonkers good virtuosso...(I hope I am not going to be stepping
on Pebber's toes when asking this question because I am firmly convinced that this player repressents but a fraction
of Pebber's past accomplishments...though it is probably the one that he gets hounded on the most often)
But when someone who is the calibur of say Buckethead picks up the guitar and begins to perform.
I am wondering what they are expieriencing physicaly (especially when they are performing musical ideas
of a highly technical nature that are most likely unreplicatable by others) Do they ever experience
discomfort from having to perform goliath left hand stretches...does their picking hand ever lock up?
Do they encounter any sort of labor pangs or discomfort beyond that which was initially necessary to
get to such a high level. To any who respond please dont feel like this question should only be in
regard to Mr. B, there are many other mind-blowing players out there and I posit this question in
regard to any of them.

"Sarod floats like a butterfly...But it stings like when I trill"-Old Shed Proverb

Scroll up

RE: What does Virtuosso technique feel like?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:38 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

No none of that - just pure adrenalin like winning a sports game

Scroll up

RE: What does Virtuosso technique feel like?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:01 pm
by deltadiscos • 321 Posts

Wellll ???????.... will get back to yer

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 221 guests and 1 member online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly