Thanks Pebber

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 pm
by reik • 1 Post

I just briefly want to thank you for all your free videos and advice.

I bought my pacifica in February this year and practiced since the beginning with your exercises. All those drills and timing practice and your consequent appeal for clean form are slowly reflected in my own playing. Now by this statement we all clearly know that I still suck :) but all the chromatic scales get more and more effortless day after day, the timing gets more precise, the spider exercises and all those permutations, the pentatonics and sequences .. well I don't have to tell you ;)

Reading those discouraging comments below some of your videos kind of gave me the motivation to write this redundant but still thankful post ;)

Thank you, Pebber.

Scroll up

RE: Thanks Pebber

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:28 pm
by oddbaugh • 16 Posts

Agreed! I'd like to echo your regard. Echooooooo....

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:27 pm
by woodensteelstrings • 1 Post

Yes I also wish to give a big Thank You to PB. I have been playing guitar over 30 years and somehow acquired some very bad habits. Due to some Medical issues I didn't pick up one of my guitars for over 4 years. With that said, it is pointless to mention my fingers, hand muscles and technique was way out of whack. Just one video, just one....and it was quite clear I was not playing the way I learned, plus with 4-5 hours a day of "practice" maybe play a couple songs at the end of a session and I am back on my way to being to the point I was four years ago. Fact is, I'm like a young kid with his/her 1st guitar!!!! I just can't get enough and certainly hope to improve beyond the point I was four years ago. I owe all of this to my love of the instrument, constant daily practice and to PB for teaching the proper Technique and getting me back on the correct track! Thank You again Sir!!!!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 am
by chacal • 19 Posts

The guitar is the only thing I can think of that when you buy it there is no instruction manual provided. I think thatt Pebber's videos are this missing manual and should be put in with every new guitar sold because they are the best thing I have found for understanding and training to play guitar! Rock on Pebber! Thanks for everthing

If you are not thinking about the guitar every 30 seconds then you are not concentrating.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:58 am
by telyn aur • 26 Posts

yes a big thank you to you PB.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 am
by Case • 68 Posts

Pebber's approach to Education is an example to all teachers in any discipline. He is the Yoda of guitar/music teaching. Thanks for your hard work Pebber!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
83 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 256) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly