Hello I am new here.

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:21 pm
by janine • 8 Posts

Hello everyone, I was on You Tube yesterday, and was totally absorbed in the Pebber Brown videos. I still have plenty to watch, but, was so impressed with his knowledge and teachings i ended up here. I have never had instruction laid out in such a fashion where you know exactly what to practice each day. I have had 3 guitar teachers, and only really learnt songs, well, actually parts of songs, as i suck at guitar, and now i know why. I have never developed good technique. In fact, I discovered for the time i have spent over a few years, i really know nothing about the guitar, so , am here to learn and practice. Wanted to acknowledge Pebber, and say, thank you for being honest and making the videos available , on you tube. I was facinated with the picking style scapel and sarod, and didn't even know they existed. !!! I have been shaking my hand like i am stirring a glass of water since watching .............. anyhow, I am Janine, and I am 45 years old. Thanks for having me.

Scroll up

RE: Hello I am new here.

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:45 am
by Stratocaster1 • 2 Posts

Welcome Janine, I believe that you will be able to improve many things following this method.

Stay in touch =)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 14 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
499 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 629) guests / 2) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly